TRADING RELATED QUESTIONS
How do I contact support?
You can contact our live support which is online 24/7 via the widget on our website or through email at [email protected]
What is slippage?
Slippage occurs when the executed price is not accepted. This may occur during high market volatility and due to technical errors.
Can I hedge my account?
All our clients are welcome to hedge their accounts. There are many different ways to trade and we respect how you choose to do so.
Do you provide trading news?
In our trader’s back office, they will be able to find a section for trading news and the trading calendar.
What accounts do you offer?
We offer three types of trading accounts. We offer Cent, Standard and ECN accounts.
How do I login?
- First download the MT4 application.
- Go to the accounts area and press the plus (+) sign to add your account.
- Search for DollarsMarkets-Live
- Login using your details.
How do I change my password?
- Go to the “Manage Accounts” area in the MT4 application.
- Change your password. You may change your both your master and investor password from the application itself.
What is Dollars Markets server IP?
You may simply search up “DollarsMarkets-Live” on your MT4 app.
Can I use Expert Advisors (EA)?
MT4 provides support for Expert Advisors (EA) and we do not restrict the usage.
BACK OFFICE RELATED QUESTIONS
How do I register an account?
You can register your account by clicking on the button at the top of this page “Open Account”.
How do I verify my documents?
Please upload Proof of Identification and Proof of Address in your verification area.
Why do I need to verify my documents?
Customers may worry about data collection. However, providing your documents is a requirement based on international Anti-Money Laundering policies.
How long does it take to deposit?
Depending on your payment option, it may take as quickly as 10 minutes or up to a few hours for a deposit to clear processing. Overseas telegraphic transfers may take 3-5 business days.
Why was my withdrawal rejected?
Your withdrawal could have been rejected for one of the following reasons:
- User account name does not match the name of the bank account owner.
- Your account has not been fully verified yet.